Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Goals and New beginnings



New Goals and New beginnings

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to Dance in the Rain

Its 2017.

I am starting this year with a positive outlook and determined to maintain my motivation throughout the year. 2016 was a rough year, it was a year of many changes some hard, some devastating and some lessons learned. It is true what they say, when going through hard times that is when you realize who is your side. God is always by side...seeing you through!

I read an article last night, and after reading it, it gave me a new perspective and allowed me to understand certain things.

Every setback is a set up for a comeback!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Lessons are a blessings!!

http://www.essence.com/lifestyle/money-career/tonya-brigham-smoothie-king-franchise-owner

Tonya Brigham has a great story.


Her story was very similar to mine. Over the past 10 years, I have had a successful career, I was a working mom with two kids.

In 2016, I had a drastic change that was unexpected. I was laid off. The moment I was laid off my first instinct was to get right back into the workforce. My husband convinced me that I needed to take some time off. But, I didn't want to do it.

See, we had just purchased our first new home, and we were so excited to begin the new chapter of being homeowners and growing our family. Being laid off was scary, we were not a one income household. It wasn't something we ever talked about. We were always a two income household. My husband and I have always had the goal of providing for our home and growing our careers together. The idea of changing our lifestyle was something that I wasn't prepared to do.

I gave in and made the decision to be a stay at home mom. At the time, I didn't realize that this was the blessing that I needed in my life. I was able to take care of my children, my husband, my home and myself. In that time, I learned a lot about myself. I learned what makes me happy, what makes me sad, and what sets me over the edge. I learned I had to trust in God and that he had a plan. I learned that God put me in my home to take care of myself and my family. I learned that there is more that I can do with my life, other than working a 9 to 5 or working long and crazy hours and not having time to live life.

I have also learned that there are ways to making money being at home. The overwhelming work from home opportunities out there was not expected.


Among the companies to explore:

AriseWorkFromHome.com
Visit the Arise National Sponsor profile for more information on current opportunities.
American Express

Sykes Enterprises
 formerly Alpine Access
LiveOps

WorkingSol
ACD Direct
Alorica formerly West at Home
Convergys
Intrep
Aspire Lifestyles
Sutherland Cloud Source



Through that year, I learned that there are a new goals I have set for myself

I am determined to do them.

I have decided to start a business. I know it will be a challenge and it will take a lot of time. But I am motivated and determined to create a successful business.

The biggest challenge will be the funding. But I have learned that God always has a plan and I am ready and willing to follow his journey.


#lovelivingmylife #entreprenuer

No comments:

Post a Comment