Thursday, June 12, 2014

Strength and Conditioning workouts


Strength and Conditioning workouts

This is a journey that I definitely need help with. So after having my daughter in 2011, I have struggled to get back to my original weight of 130lbs.

 

Now, I can blame all sorts of things for the weight gain, but honestly... It’s because I  haven’t worked out at all. In the past, I would get motivated ‘usually right after the holidays’ but the motivation quickly wears off. This past Tuesday June 10, 2014, I started to go to the Gym.

 

Started with the treadmill, did my crunches, the bike for (5min) and I did some lunges. I feel like I could have pushed myself harder…


5 Questions I have

  1. How do I get my physique to this point?
  2. How far I can push myself?
  3. What other nutrients aside from protein and vegetables should I include in my diet?
  4. Does it require a complete lifestyle change, to maintain this physique
  5. Should I get a personal Trainer?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing excellent so far! Just keep doing what you are doing! Eating right, drinking lots of water and exercising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good with the water, but the exercising is a challenge

      Delete