Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wow, I am back….



Wow, I am back….

It has been over a year. April of 2013 I started a blog to express my journey through life, since then I have been through some ups and down. There were some challenges that I didn’t believe that I would get through. 
 
In 2013, it was discovered that I had a tumor in each breast. The news was terrifying. In 2011 after giving birth to my beautiful little girl, I discovered a lump in my breast. I was convinced that this was just hormones and I was going to be fine. In 2013, after a visit to the ER for a different reason, the test came back stating that I had a tumor in each breast. At the time the news didn’t register. 

So many questions began to come to mind. Was this the tumor that discovered in 2011? Did I make a mistake by not having it looked into then? What am I going to tell my kids? What If I have Cancer?

After a biopsy, it was discovered that I didn’t have cancer. I learned that I cannot ignore warning signs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment